The PORTS service has expanded to become MindSpot GP.
Under MindSpot GP, patients will have all the benefits of the PORTS treatment pathway but gain access to an increased range of services and treatment options. This includes access to support for an expanded number of conditions: anxiety, depression, OCD, PTSD, substance use, chronic pain and chronic health conditions.
No mental health treatment plan is required for patients to access services. There are five, simple ways to refer to MindSpot GP:
- Complete the online referral form
- Find MindSpot GP Referral Templates for Best Practice and Medical Director in your practice software
- Refer directly from your practice software Locate MindSpot GP (EDI: MINDSPOT) in your Healthlink Directory.
- Download the referral form and fax to (02) 9475 024
- Refer via the secure MindSpot GP Online Portal
After your patient enrols in a course, you will be sent treatment summaries and updates on your patient’s progress. If you refer via the online portal, you can also log-in to track their progress as they complete one of our internationally-recognised courses.