We are calling for expressions of interest from GPs and other health professionals to guide the development and implementation of WA’s first Project ECHO focused on improving treatment and support for people impacted by alcohol and other drug use within a primary care setting.
The Steering Committee will provide leadership, oversight and direction; monitor progress; progress relevant actions and contribute to project evaluation. The Committee will inform and participate in an initial AOD ECHO series, to be delivered between February-July 2022, and promote ECHO sessions and associated activities.
We are seeking applications from:
- General Practitioners (with advanced experience and/or an AOD speciality as well as early career practitioners with a special interest in AOD)
- Aboriginal Health Practitioners
- Other Allied Health professionals and
- Consumers who use AOD services
Who are committed to:
- Continuous quality improvement
- Evidence based practice
- Maintaining fidelity of the Project ECHO model – “all teach all learn”
- Operating within their scope of practice
- Inter-professional collaboration
- Development and expansion of the primary care workforce
- Reducing stigma and discrimination and improving health and wellbeing outcomes for people impacted by alcohol and other drug use
If this sounds like you then please submit your expression of interest by COB Friday 5 November.