The Western Australian Alliance to End Homelessness is seeking Expressions of Interests for people to be involved in the implementation of the WA Strategy to End Homelessness.
People with the following skills and experience are encouraged to apply:
- Lived experience of homelessness and the desire to improve services either by leading a group of peers or simply giving your voice;
- Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people with homelessness policy and stakeholder engagement experience;
- Project or program management experience;
- Stakeholder engagement skills, in particular with high impact and influential people ;
- Delivery of public campaigns to understand and shift perception; and
- Large scale systemic capital fundraising.
Positions will be available part time or full time on a contract basis across a range of pay grades.
If you would like to find out more please email firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of your CV and in no more than 350 words respond to the question, “Why am I interested in the Western Australian Alliance to End Homelessness and what would I bring to the team?”
Please submit your EoI by close of business Tuesday 31 July 2018.